Good afternoon everyone,
We made it through Week 1! What a week it was. We had an awesome first week and we hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did. All of the swimmers did a fantastic job and we are already seeing improvement in three short days. We will be pushing a little bit more this week as our first meet is in just 2 weeks!!! Below you will find the schedule and other reminders for the week. As always, please let us know if you have any questions or anything 😊
Monday: Everyone is at WISC
Tuesday: Everyone is at WISC
Wednesday: 8 & unders are at WISC, 9 & up are all Villages of Westminster 7-8pm
Thursday: 8 & unders are at Villages of Westminster 7-8pm, 9 & up are at WISC
Friday: Location TBA (by Wednesday)
We understand that it may be tough to get kids where they need to be for those that have kids in both groups. Please let us know and we will do our best to set up a car pool or something. We feel it’s very important for them to get the feel of the outdoor pools they will be racing in to ease anxiety for meets and to hopefully make them excited to race! 😊
- 1.Stroke and Turn Judges are still needed! Please let me know if you are able to attend any of the dates that are on the website.
- 2.Check our website often as I will be posting a lot of things there
- 3.We are asking you all not bring swimmers too early before practice as they will not be allowed in the small pool due to classes going on. Thank you in advance!
- 4.Time Trials next Wednesday! I will be sending out a volunteer sign up ASAP (It is available under "Links")
- 5.Team Night is next Friday! Swimmers will get caps (hoping the new ones we designed will be in on time) and t-shirts! All new designs for both this year 😊